Falcon Island by Al Hamra

  • AED 7,800,000
Al Hamra Village (Ras Al Khaimah Emirate)
For Sale

Falcon Island by Al Hamra

Al Hamra Village (Ras Al Khaimah Emirate)
  • AED 7,800,000


  • Townhouses, Villas
  • Property Type
  • 2-5BR
  • Bedrooms
  • 1,322-5,123
  • Sq Ft


Falcon Island presents an idyllic haven for those yearning for a luxurious island lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of urban living. Spanning two twin islands, this exclusive enclave boasts over 500 villas and townhouses, encompassing a sprawling development area of approximately 3 million square feet. Crafted by renowned Italian architect and interior designer Paolo Colombo, Falcon Island stands as a beacon of unparalleled beauty and sophistication, rivaling the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai.

Choose from twelve exquisite 4- and 5-bedroom villas, with prices starting at AED 7,800,000 (USD 2,123,000) and AED 15,000,000 (USD 4,084,000), respectively. Each villa features staff rooms with private bathrooms, a well-appointed kitchen, spacious living and dining areas, en-suite bathrooms in the bedrooms, and additional guest bathrooms. Enjoy the luxury of two balconies and a terrace leading to the garden, while the 5-bedroom villas boast private swimming pools.

Developed by Al Hamra Real Estate Development, a trusted name in the industry since 2003, Falcon Island offers an array of amenities, including a community center, fitness center, tennis courts, walking tracks, four swimming pools, and a 1.5 km shoreline with beach facilities. Surrounded by 5-star international hotels and with access to a ferry service to Wynn Resort, Falcon Island promises a lifestyle of unparalleled luxury and convenience.

Located in Al Hamra Village, Falcon Island provides easy access to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Salem Road, with travel times of approximately 30 minutes to Ras Al Khaimah city center and Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, 45 minutes to Sharjah, and about 1 hour to Downtown Dubai. Families will appreciate the proximity to esteemed educational institutions and healthcare facilities, while supermarkets and dining options are readily available within the vicinity.

As Ras Al Khaimah continues to attract both local and international buyers seeking premium properties at affordable prices, Falcon Island emerges as a coveted destination for residents, expatriates, and tourists alike. Take advantage of an attractive payment plan, with 60% due at the construction stage and the remaining 40% payable within 3 years after the project’s completion in early 2025.

  • Area Al Hamra
  • Country Dubai


Updated on March 14, 2024 at 12:19 pm
  • Price: AED 7,800,000
  • Property Size: 1,322-5,123 Sq Ft
  • Bedrooms: 2-5BR
  • Property Type: Townhouses, Villas
  • Property Status: For Sale

Contact Information

View Listings
  • fasika

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Compare listings

  • fasika